My favourite photograph is "Anna Akhmatova". Was taken by Joel Peter Witckin in France,1998. The photograph shows an arm perched on a clock, a bunch of grapes and a decapitated statue of the Venus de Milo. I like this composition because Joel Peter Witckin use differents pieces or cuts of nature stripped of their all. The harmony form was a way tath reinvents the concept of "classic" beauty. And while stresses the beauty of each piece of nature used. The use of black and white offers a darker or gloomy beauty.
I knoww this photograph and this photographer because I visit an exposition of him on Museo de Bellas Artes for a college work. Draws attention because it defines largely treated by the author themes.
Joel Peter Witckin is a great photographer and use exotic themed, you should see some exhibition...
There is nothing more to tell about this photograph, speaks for itself.
This picture is so amazing. I like so much the photography too.
ResponderEliminarIt's a beautiful picture, I understand what you say, photography speaks for itself!
ResponderEliminar