viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

Post #2: I chose journalism



When i have 19 years old my dream was to be a psychologist. After a failed attempt to enter  Universidad de Chile to study sychology  I took a year to prepare a better PSU because my score was not enough to study this career. In the process I realized that I didn't reach, in addition to suffering a vocational crisis. Always I watch soccer games and I dream with recount goals and provide information abiout my favourite team: Colo-Colo. Finally I chose to follow that personal dream and i chose journalism.
Journalism gives you the possibility to interact and meet new people.I do't regret having chosen this career because I have found great future colleagues and I have an excuse to know other realities

3 comentarios:

  1. Interesting but different choice at the end. Remember you always are the age in english! YOu were 19 when you decided to sudy this. Keep working like this! and come to classes on time! cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good Dream, Mati! I hope to see you reporting on football matches in the future. Your only problem It is that you like Colo Colo, change your team!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Colo Colo is a great team. Surely you will be a good sport journalist. Regards

    ResponderEliminar