viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

Post #3 My photographic camera

The photographic camera is a device that you can use to take photographies of people, landacapes and animals. Some have incorporated video functions.
My photographic camera was bought yesterday. Before I had a camera but was more "basic" than just bought.
I like take so much photographies! I pretend to use it a lot in different occasions. In fact I have a cathedra of photo in my career, journalism.
 Obviously I like it because you can save memories in a small piece of a memory card. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
I think my life without photographic camera it would be even more difficult to show and evoke feelings from the past.
The photo serveseven as a historical document that you existed and what you did!
Take a lot of photos and make an album with your best catches.

4 comentarios:

  1. If I had the chance to study photography probably I wouldn't think twice. I love taking pictures... Make a good use of your camera and take care of that. Good post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to have a good photographic camera. I use the camaras of Pañol. Good luck in your photo course!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is true, sometimes the pics say more than the words.
    regrats :)

    ResponderEliminar