The series tells the story of Walter White (Brian Cranston), who is a teacher of chemistry. His laif change completely when is diagnosed of lung cancer.Walt needs to save the economic situation of his family. In a DAE raid organized by Hank Schrader (Dean Norris), his borther in law, Walt recognize an ex student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), who it contacts to produce and sell methanphetamine and recover his economic situation. But the approach to the drugs world and the contact with dealers and mafia man's radically change the personality of Walter becoming an unscrupulous man when it comes to getting what he wants.
In 2013 was launched a prequel of Breaking Bad called "Better Call Soul" where becomes profusely in the life of Saul Guldman, one of the important characters of Breaking Bad.
According to rumors, would come a sixth season. But i think it will not be as succsesful as the original. We will have to see it!
I like too that series, I think it shows things what happens in the real world of drugs.
ResponderEliminarEveryone says it's a good series. I start see Breaking Bad in summer!
ResponderEliminar